1754 Timberwood Blvd
Charlottesville, VA 22911
Fax - 434-964-9349
1. *Please tell us your name (Last name optional)
The following information is being used to evaluate our event and continue to improve future events and services. Please take a few moments and answer the following questions. The information you provide is confidential.
* marked items are required
2. E-mail address (Optional)
3. *Please tell us how you heard about the event
4. *Is this your first time with us? 5. *Which events have you attended? 6. *You attended as a 1. *I registered 2. *How easy was the registration process for this event? 3. *In the event you contacted the event staff did they answer all questions?
4. If no above, please tell us what can we do better?
5. *Finding information on the ScubaJam web site to answer my questions was:
6. Please comment on what you would like to see if anything changed or added to the web site.
ON SITE REGISTRATION & SIGN IN
1. *Upon arrival, the sign in process to the event was: 2. *How clear was the information that our sign in staff representative provided to you?
3. *During sign in did you received everything expected including event list and time schedule?
4. *Please comment on what you would like to see if anything changed or added to on site sign in process.
1. *Quality of facility staff at (Lake Phoenix) was: 2. *Quality of the facility at Lake Phoenix was: 3. Quality of P&E food Concession was:
4. Please comment on what you would like to see if anything changed or added to those above.
1. *If a Dive Pro or Group Leader, did you attend the morning briefing(s) to go over the event list and time schedule?
2. *Quality of the event(s) or skill challenge(s) staff was:
3. *Quality of the event(s) or skill challenge(s) briefing and objective explanation was:
4. *Sign up, in and out for event(s) or skill challenge(s) was:
5. *Time between event(s) or skill challenge(s) was: (Looking at surface interval, time to eat, air fills and attend other events.)
6 *Please rate the event(s) or skill challenge(s) Safety 1 = not safe 10 = Extremely Safe
7. *How much have your skills improved because of the events?
8. *How useful was the information presented at this event(s)? (Think also of those equipment demonstrations e.g. Full Face Mask)
9. *How organized was the information presented at this event?
10. *How comfortable did you feel asking questions at this event?
11. *Did the presenter(s) allow too much time for discussion, too little time, or about the right amount of time?
12. Please comment on what you would like to see if anything changed or added to the event(s), skill challenge(s) and safety.
1. *Will you be planning to attend upcoming events with us?
2. If you will not be attending this event, can you please let us know why?
3. What topics would you most like to learn about or discuss at this event?
4. Are there any questions or different speakers or equipment demonstrations you would like to see at this event?
5. *Overall rating, how well did you enjoy the event? 1 = Did not enjoy 10 = Great event!
6. *How likely is it that you would recommend this event to others? 1 = Not at all likely 10 = Extremely likely !
7. *How well-structured was this event? 1 = No structure 10 = Extremely well structured!
8. *If a Dive Pro or Group Leader, did you attend the After Actions Review?
9. Do you have any other comments, questions, or concerns?
Thank You for taking time to complete our survey. We look forward to your comments and hope to see you again for our next event!
Join Boy Scouting
Boys ages 11-17
Join Venture Crew
Young Men & Women